Ling & Ethan wishes everyone a Merry & Joyous Christmas 2011!
We have an interesting Life List goal before 2011 ends:
Reach 550 fans on http://www.facebook.com/lifelistchase & 300 followers on http://twitter.com/LifeListChase | Pls help us spread this wish & hopefully check off another item on our Life List in 2011! Thank you!
Hope you like our Christmas greeting cards! Feel free to share it to your friends & family!
One of the most memorable moments during my photography trip to Japan, are photographing these wonderfully intelligent Snow Monkeys.
Here are the behaviors observed which I thought was incredibly human :
1. Soaking up in hot spring (also known as onsen) in groups, during cold winter to keep warm
2. The look on their red faces and the posture of their body as they enjoy the onsen
3. The way they hug each other (esp that of mother and child)
4. Their rigid caste system – different groups will take turns using the onsen to avoid conflict
5. Conflicts do happen and the boss of the group will chase the intruder out of the onsen
6. Young ones roll snow balls to play fight with each other! Wish i could join in the fun!
Snow Monkeys are also the only species other than humans and raccoons, that is known to wash its food before eating it! Soaking hot spring, rolling snow balls, washing food before eating… Talk about monkey see, monkey do! ^_^
Live, Dream and Chase with us! Check out our Japan trips in Feb 2012!
With the closing of the NATAS Travel Fair last weekend and COMEX IT Fair this weekend in Singapore, I’ve got more than a handful of people asking me about the one best lens to get for overseas trips.
OUR PICK FOR THE BEST TRAVEL LENS
AF-S NIKKOR 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR
The 800grams LIGHT, AF-S NIKKOR 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR is my perfect answer!